Ensure That Your
Wishes Are Honored
Estate planning ensures that your health, assets, and financial obligations are properly handled in the event of death or incapacitation. Estate planning is more complex than just writing a will.
Ensure that your wishes are honored and that your loved ones are provided for in your absence. Howard, DeLey & Garrett attorneys are here to help you with all the necessary documents and processes so you can rest assured.
The estate planning process may include but is not limited to:
- Writing a will
- Writing a living will
- Preserving, managing, and distributing your assets
- Setting up funeral arrangements
- Creating or updating beneficiaries on plans such as various insurances (life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance), IRAs, 401(K)s, etc.
- Naming guardians for living dependents
- Instructions for your care if disabled
We’re ready to help.
Schedule a FREE consultation to discuss your needs, ask questions, and learn how we can assist you.